- How about commodities stocks e.g. Wilmar , how would they be affected?
Will be affected by the slowdown in global economy. Demand for crude palm will be reduced. Lower crude oil price will also reduced its demand for biofuel
- Is it a good time to buy SIA
I do not like SIA, or airlines stocks. Travel restriction will affect their profit.
- Why KLCI follow DJI? When DJI up, KLCI also up?
Equity markets tend to be related. They tends to follow the US market.
- What is the outlook for Gold?
I am bullish for Gold for 2 reasons.
1. US QE is likely to lower the value of the US$
2 Low U.S. interest rate means the holding cost of Gold is lower which will benefit Gold’s price
I think Gold can see $1900 again by the end of 2020.
- Will China stock market recover faster than US and Singapore market
I believe all three are closely linked.
China stock market will be weighed down if the US market declines. If US economy is bad, it means China biggest customer’s demand for its products will be lowered and Chinese economy could be dragged down as well.